Friday night saw hundreds turn out for the annual Christmas Street Fair and Christmas lights switch on.
The weather kept at bay with no rain or snow, which helped the evenings festivities, although lacking some stalls.
The Street Fair committee would like to thank some of those who took part, they included:
- St Andrews Church
- St Andrews Swimming Pool Association
- St Andrews HSA
- Soham Town Rangers Football Club
- Soham Heritage and Tourism
- Soham Town Forum
- Helen Taylor/Jackie
- Soham Singers
- Soham Town Council for sponsoring the childrens rides
- Robert, Rosemary, Anne, Jeremy, John, John, and Liz
Have a Happy Christmas and we hope you enjoy the lights!